A book "Constructive Physics" by Yu.I. Ozhigov appeared in the online store "Mathesis"
Dec 4, 11
- Cohen-Specker Theorem
- Quantum Mechanics and Theory of Probabilities
Oct 23, Nov 6, 20, 27
K.A. Valiev "Bell Inequalities"
Feb 13, Mar 20, Jun 05, Sep 11, 18, Oct 30, Dec 25
- Ferromagnetic Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Quantum Computer
- EASTMAG 2001
- Coherent and Supercoherent States in Problem of Decoherence Suppression in L-qubit Quantum Systems
- About Ensemble Bulk Silicon-Based NMR QC
- S-B NMR QC with Silicon-29 Qubits (literature)
- S-B NMR QC Experiments
- Multi-Qubit QC Realizability Problem" (On "view from the enemy camp")
Sep 18, Oct 30, Dec 18
- S-B NMR QC Using Single Electron
- S-B NMR QC Experiments
- Perturbation Approach to Multiqubit Dynamics in Ising Model
Feb 20, May 22, 29, Dec 11, 18
- Quantum Bits on the Basis of Liquid Helium
- QC Tuning Algorithm
- Visiting LANL
- High-Frequency Dynamics of Electron in a Quantum Dot
Feb 6, Apr 3, 10, Dec 4
- Coherent Light Impulse Capture Experiment
- Tunneling in Oscillating Electric Field
- Spontaneous Spin Polarization of Electrons in a Quantum Wire
- Measurement of a Single Electron Spin State
A.A. Manenkov "Control of Light Impulse Propagation Velocity in Solids"
E.B. Fel'dman "Scalable Solid-State NMR QC"
Mar 06, May 29, Jun 19, Sep 25, Nov 20
- Bit Commitment in Noisy Channel
- Relativistic Quantum Communications
- Quantum Cryptography via EPR-pairs
- About Lorentz-Invariant Uncertainty Principle (Energy-Time) for Relativistic Photon
- Measurements in Continuous Bell's Basis and Teleportation
S.P. Kulik "Bi-Photon States in Quantum Information"
May 15, Oct 23
- Quantum Algorithms for Structures Recognition
- On History of the Grover's Algorithm
Mar 20, Apr 3, 24
Yu.I. Ozhigov "Quantum Games"
A.A. Zakharova "State Hybridization in Structures with Break of Band Gap"
V. Levin "Modern Cryptography for Classical Computers"
V.F. Lukichev "Possible Observation of Macroscopical Quantum Coherence in rf-SQUID"
- Yu.V. Dubrovsky "Magnetotunnel Spectroscopy of Electrons Wavefunction
in Self-organized InAs Quantum Dots"
- A.V. Nikulov "Current Fluctuations in a Superconductor Ring"
R. Singh "Problems of Higher Moments During the Reconstruction of Density Matrix"
Yu.V. Kopaev "Hyperbolic Coupling as HTSC Mechanism"
The VI Scientific Conference for Young Scientists and Specialists is
organized by the Association of Young Scientists and Specialists (AYSS) of
the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR). The conference will be held
on February, 4-9, 2002 in the big tourist center "Ratmino" not far from
Dubna. Working languages: Russian and English. The deadline of submitting applications and abstracts is January 12, 2002.
New topic Chair appeared. It contains information concerning new Chair of Quantum Informatics created at the Department of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics of Moscow State University
I am glad to inform that my coauthor Max Yanchenko won first prize as best jazz guitar
player in "Guitar-2000"
Design has been changed
Oct 24, 31, Nov 14, 21, 28, Dec 5, 19
K.A. Valiev "Methods of Laser Cooling for Trapped Ions. Sisyphean Method. Cooling below Kickback Threshold"
O.A. Khrustalyov "To the Anniversary of Quantum Physics"
V.V. Vedenyapin, Yu.N. Orlov "Conservation Laws and Eigenvalues of Some Hamiltonians"
L.E. Fedichkin "Simulation of Quantum Systems on Quantum Computer"
A. Vorozhtsov "Complexity Classification of Quantum Algorithms" (Lab seminar)
Oct 26, 31 Nov 16, 21
- Quantum Algorithm for Strucured Search Problem
- Quantum Error Correction
- Revelation of Eigenvalues as the Main Quantum Trick (Lab seminar)
- Shor Algorithm in Terms of Eigenvalues Search
Oct 3, Oct 24, Nov 14
- Physical Foundations of Quantum Computations with Anions
- Superconductor Quantum Bits
S.N. Molotkov "Protection of Information in Quantum Relativistic Communication Channels"
We congratulate J.I. Alferov with Nobel Prize award
for the development of heterostructures for microelectronics and optoelectronics.
At 21:40 on "Culture" (5) TV channel
there was a discussion of E.P. Velikhov and K.A. Valiev about quantum computing.
Laboratory server launched.